The Brazil-U.S. Business Council provides member companies with high-level services, including exclusive access to meetings and events, members-only business intelligence services, members only section with exclusive resources , and council advocacy for member issues and priorities. BUSBC Membership is comprised of the largest U.S. companies that invest in or have business in Brazil.
If you are interested in BUSBC membership, please fill out the Member Application Form and contact Monique Fridell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government Dialogue: Engage with the U.S. and Brazilian governments to promote consensus building on major issues in the bilateral relationship, advance business priorities, and provide networking opportunities for members.
- Task Forces and Working Groups: Member-driven policy groups that work with their Brazilian private sector counterparts to advocate policy recommendations for both governments.
- Trade and Investment: Promote trade and investment openness through bilateral tax and investment treaties, trade preference programs, and other initiatives.
- Trade Facilitation: Advocate for measures that enhance competitiveness to make the flow of commerce between the U.S. and Brazil faster and more efficient and to reduce trade transaction costs.
- Plenary Meeting: Top forum for substantive public-private discussions on the Brazil-U.S. economic and commercial relationship and the council’s major annual event.
- Annual Advocacy Mission: Opportunity for members to meet with Brazilian senior government officials from all levels of the federal government. It advances the council’s program of work and helps members identify customers, partners, and opportunities in Brazil.
- The Strategic Planning Meeting and Mid-Year Planning Session: These meetings are important opportunities for members to provide input into the council's initiatives and ensure that member priorities are incorporated into our annual program of work.
- Brazil Forum Series: Fosters in-depth discussions of developments in the growing bilateral commercial and economic relationship and features prominent speakers from the Brazilian and U.S. governments, as well as business leaders and influential scholars.
- Brazil Bulletin: A weekly member-exclusive publication containing interviews with business and government insiders, as well as analyses of political and economic events.
- Policy Monitor: A weekly member-exclusive publication that tracks legislative and regulatory policy in Brazil.
Website & Social Media
- Brazilcouncil.org: A place for content on issues impacting your company’s business in Brazil, including updates on news and events, and information on doing business in Brazil.
- Facebook and Twitter: Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for breaking news, event updates and photos, information on the bilateral relationship, and more.
- Linkedin: Join our LinkedIn group to connect with members and others working to further the U.S.-Brazil commercial and economic relationship.