Our advocacy mission will gather senior executives in Brasília for meetings with Brazilian government officials Dec. 5-8, 2016.
Below you will find the agenda and mission materials. Please let us know if you have any comments to the materials and come prepared to substantiate the issues during each meeting.
- Secretary of Trade Abrao Neto
- Chief of Staff of the Presidency of the Republic, Minister Eliseu Padilha
- Minister of Finance Henrique Meirelles
- Health Track – Minister of Health Ricardo Barros
- Innovation Track – Secretariat of Justice and Citizenship
- President of the Chamber of Deputies Rodrigo Maia
- Minister of Industry Marcos Pereira and Secretariats
- Innovation and Healthcare Tracks – Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Innovation Track – Ministry of Culture
- Infrastructure – U.S.-Brazil Inaugural Meeting on Infrastructure Development