October 19-20, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EST)
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Brazil-U.S. Business Council (Council) is pleased to announce the 2020 U.S.-Brazil Connect Summit, taking place virtually on October 19-20. The two-day conference will convene senior officials from both governments, leading executives, heads of multilateral institutions, opinion-makers and stakeholders to promote effective engagement, collaboration and action on deepening bilateral economic cooperation and rebuilding prosperity in a post-pandemic world. Over the course of two days the Summit will feature a series of addresses, panel discussions and interactive sessions.
The Council is a membership-based organization that provides expert analysis, commercial insights and a platform to interact with senior officials and decision makers. With an emphasis on strategic advocacy, the Council differentiates itself as the leading voice for private sector interests before the Brazilian and U.S. governments.
If you are interested in learning more about the 2020 U.S. Brazil Connect Summit, including Council membership, sponsorship opportunities, or participation, please contact Drew Westervelt at email@example.com.
- H.E. Jair Bolsonaro, President of Brazil
- Secretary Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State, United States
- Larry Kudlow, Director, National Economic Council, United States
- Ambassador Robert Lighthizer, United States Trade Representative
- Ambassador Todd Chapman, U.S. Ambassador to Brazil
- Marco Rubio, Senator, U.S. Senate
- Darin LaHood, Representative, U.S. House of Representatives
- Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD
- Minister Ernesto Araújo, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Brazil
- Minister Paulo Guedes, Minister of Economy, Brazil
- Ambassador Nestor Forster, Ambassador of Brazil to the U.S.
- Joao Doria, Governor, State of São Paulo
- Eduardo Leite, Governor, Rio Grande do Sul
- Ernesto Torres Cantú, CEO, Citi Latin America
- Whit Richardson, President, WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks, Latin America
- Carlos Eduardo Abijaodi, Director of Industrial Development, CNI
- Karim Lesina, Senior Vice President, International External and Regulatory Affairs, AT&T and Vice-Chair, Brazil-U.S. Business Council
- Landon Loomis, VP for Global Policy and Managing Director, Brazil, The Boeing Company
- Americo Martins, Vice President of Content, CNN Brazil
- Daniel Godinho, Director of Corporate Strategies, WEG
- João Emilio Gonҫalves, Executive Manager for Industrial Policy, CNI
- Nelson Cunningham, President and Co-Founder, McLarty Associates
- Otaviano Canuto, Senior Fellow, Policy Center for the New South
- Kenneth Hyatt, Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Luiz Felipe Centeno Ferraz, Partner at Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr e Quiroga Advogados