H.E. Jair Bolsonaro
President of the Federative Republic of Brazil
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
1:30 p.m. (EDT)/2:30 p.m. (BRT)
The second annual U.S.-Brazil Connect Summit will convene senior authorities from both governments, leading executives, officials from multilateral institutions, opinion-makers and stakeholders to promote effective engagement, collaboration and action on deepening bilateral cooperation and rebuilding prosperity in a post-pandemic world. The Summit will feature a series of addresses, panel discussions and interactive sessions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- H.E. Jair Bolsonaro, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil
- The Honorable Nestor Forster, Brazilian Ambassador to the U.S.
- Dale Tasharski, Acting Director General and Assistant Secretary for Global Markets, U.S. Department of Commerce
- The Honorable P. Michael McKinley (Ret.), Former Senior Advisor to the Secretary of State
- The Honorable Donna Hrinak, Senior Vice President Corporate Affairs at Royal Caribbean Group and Former U.S. Ambassador to Brazil