Please join the Council in Brasilia on November 6-8 for members-only meetings with key stakeholders. We will build-off of recent engagements in Washington and New York. The meetings will focus on advancing the Council’s policy work via the following task forces:
– Tax & Investment, Infrastructure
– Minister of Planning, Dyogo de Oliveira, and his team to discuss infrastructure and economic reforms.
– Itamaraty and/or Casa Civil to discuss Brazil’s request to join the OECD, the bilateral relationship and Brazil’s implementation of the recent WTO decision on subsidies.
– Secretaries from the Ministry of Finance to have a technical discussion on tax simplification.
– Minister of Mines and Energy, Fernando Coelho Filho, to discuss energy costs and efficiency, and the recent changes to the regulatory framework of the oil and gas industry.
Windsor Brasilia Hotel
SHN Quadra 01 – Conj. A – Bl A – Entr. B Asa Norte – Brasília
Reservations: +55 61 2195 1900
Reservation Group Code: 3846025
Special Rate: Superior Single – R$ 293,00 + Taxes / day
$500 per company for up to 2 representatives.
Deadline to register is October 24.
More information and agenda updates will be circulated to those who register for the mission. If you need additional information, please contact Bruno Schwartz.
We look forward to seeing you in Brasilia.
Brazil-U.S. Business Council TeamMore Testimonials