The Brazilian Government will host a conference entitled Investment Opportunities in Brazil. The event will bring together high-level government authorities, policy makers, and business leaders to discuss and explore business and investment opportunities in Brazil. Conference participants will engage in high-level discussions on Brazil’s reform agenda and growth prospects, risen though the economic recovery with a focus on infrastructure investment, energy, transportation and logistics, and financing mechanisms. The Brazilian Government is seeking C-Suite executives to participate in the Conference panels.
In addition to the main program, there will be opportunities to meet one-on-one with government authorities in the afternoon. The following authorities are confirmed, among others:
– Ambassador Sérgio Silva do Amaral, Ambassador of Brazil to the United States of America
– Luis Alberto Moreno, President, Inter-American Development Bank, IADB
– Minister Henrique Meirelles, Ministry of Finance (TBC)
– Minister Dyogo Oliveira, Minister of Planning, Development, and Management
– Minister Wellington Moreira Franco, Secretary-General of the Presidency
– Minister of Mines and Energy of Brazil, Fernando Coelho Filho
– Minister of Transportation, Ports and Civil Aviation of Brazil, Maurício Quintella
– Ambassador Roberto Jaguaribe, President, Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency, Apex-Brasil
– Executives from the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES), Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), and Banco do Brasil
This event is by invitation only from the Brazilian Government. If you have an interest in participating or attending, please contact Renata Vasconcellos.