Join the Brazil-U.S. Business Council for a private breakfast with:
Marcos Jorge de Lima
Minister of Industry, Foreign Trade and Services
This meeting will serve as a platform for a conversation on the Ministry’s priorities before the general elections in October, including:
• The next steps for the U.S.-Brazil Commercial Dialogue and priority areas.
• Brazil’s request to join the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
• Potential areas for regulatory cooperation.
• Status of the U.S.-Brazil Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) agreement.
The delegation will feature:
• Abrão M. Árabe Neto, Foreign Trade Secretary.
• Luis Augusto Ferreira, President, Brazilian Agency for Industrial Development.
This is a members-only event, and space is very limited. Breakfast will be served. We will close registration once we reach capacity. For more information, contact Bruno Schwartz.More Testimonials