October 21, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (EDT)
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The USBEF was announced in March 2019 on the occasion of the visit of Pres. Bolsonaro to Washington D.C. See here the official DOE press announcement of the USBEF. The USBEF is structured to incorporate the private sector’s perspectives. This will be done via bilateral industry meetings that reflect the three areas of focus for the USBEF:
• Oil & Gas
• Civil Nuclear
• Power & Energy Efficiency
Please RSVP by October 11 if you would like to join us. The meeting will be broadcasted by video to Brazilian Government and industry counterparts for bilateral interaction.
Please find the point of contact for each location below.
- São Paulo: Giselle Hipolito (email@example.com or +55 (11) 5180-3763)
- (AmCham Brasil | Rua da Paz, 1431 CEP 04713-001, Sao Paulo, SP Brasil)
- Rio de Janeiro: Nathannie Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org or +55 (21) 3213-9234)
- (AmCham Brasil | Praça Pio X, 15 – 5 Andar – Centro – Rio de Janeiro)
- Brasilia: Patricia Amorim (email@example.com or +55 (61) 2103-8653)
- (AmCham Brasil | SGAN 601 lote H Edificio ION Andar SE – salas 47 – 49 – Asa Norte, Brasilia, DF)
- Washington, D.C.: Renata Vasconcellos (firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 463-5628)
- (U.S. Chamber of Commerce | 1615 H St. NW, Washington, D.C.)
The meeting will be off-the-record and closed to press. Agenda and topics of cooperation are attached.
Please contact Raquel.Silva@trade.gov should you have any questions about this meeting or wish to provide input on the USBEF ahead of this meeting.More Testimonials