Cost – $25,000 annually
For companies interested in being involved in the Brazil Council at a strategic level and shaping its policy agenda.
Benefits include all corporate level benefits:
- Participation in members-only activities throughout the U.S. and Brazil. Members-only activities are available to any of the company’s executives, as membership is by corporation, not individual. For a calendar of past events, visit past events page;
- Discounted participation in events and activities open to the public, including those organized by Brazil Council partner organizations;
- Access to members-only executive information services including, the Brazil Bulletin, a weekly summary of selected news impacting U.S. businesses in Brazil, and the Policy Monitor, a weekly update on key legislative and regulatory developments in Brasilia;
- Advocacy for your issues via Council policy initiatives in Washington and Brasilia;
- Access to Brazil Council policy and program staff for information and guidance on Brazilian activities.
- Eligibility to sit on the Board of Directors – Board level membership entitles you to nominate a senior executive (typically president of a business unit, a regional CEO, or a Brazil Country Manager) to join the Brazil Council’s Board of Directors. The board meets at least once per year to discuss the outlook for the coming year and set the Council’s strategic direction;
- Eligibility for Chair’s Circle – Companies participating in the Board of Directors can also request that their global CEO be included in the Chair’s Circle, a group of CEOs invited only to the highest-level private meetings with Brazilian and U.S. government officials (e.g., with President Rousseff on the occasion of her visits to Washington);
- Eligibility for leadership role in policy task forces and working groups – The Brazil Council’s committees each have a Chair who serves as a senior representative to speak on behalf of the group with Brazilian and U.S. government officials, Congressional leaders, and private sector decision-makers.