Cost – $12,000 annually
For companies interested in basic participation in Brazil Council events. Benefits include:
- Participation in members-only activities throughout the U.S. and Brazil. Members-only activities are available to any of the company’s executives, as membership is by corporation, not individual. For a calendar of past events, visit past events page;
- Discounted participation in events and activities open to the public, including those organized by Brazil Council partner organizations;
- Access to members-only executive information services including the Brazil Bulletin, a weekly summary of selected news impacting U.S. businesses in Brazil, and the Policy Monitor, a weekly update on key legislative and regulatory developments in Brasilia;
- Advocacy for your issues via Council policy initiatives in Washington and Brasilia;
- Access to Brazil Council policy and program staff for information and guidance on Brazilian activities.