- Monitor and influence legislation in the Brazilian Congress and Executive branch on data protection and digital economy.
- Foster Data Protection Agencies that are transparent, judicious, and promote cooperation, education and awareness.
- Seek non-discriminatory protection of IP rights in Brazil, including complying with commitments established in TRIPS Agreement.
- Call for bilateral cooperation on cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
- Pass legislation in Brazil that establishes firm penalties for counterfeiting and piracy.
Committee membership is voluntary and exclusive to our members, and each group is chaired by one or more members. Contact us if you are interested in getting involved.